BUY 2C-B NEXUS BLUE BEES
What is 2C-B?
- 2C-B Nexus blue bees (4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine) is a psychedelic drug first synthesized in 1974 by Dr. Alexander Shulgin.
- 2C-B is considered both a hallucinogen and a mild entactogenic. “Entactogen” means “touching within,” and is a term used by psychiatrists to classify MDMA and related drugs.
- 2C-B belongs to a family of drugs known as the “2Cs.” These include 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and many others.
- 2C-B and the other 2Cs are usually sold as a white powder in baggies or gel caps but are sometimes pressed into tablets resembling ecstasy tablets.
What are the effects of 2C-B Nexus blue bees?
- 2C-B Nexus blue bees is almost always ingested orally and can take anywhere between 30 minutes and a full two hours to take effect.
- A threshold dose (one that can just barely be felt) is between 2 and 5mg. An average dose is around 15 to 25m. And a strong dose is between 25 and 50mg.
- At lower doses, 2C-B produces a mild entactogenic effect, with few or no hallucinations.
- At higher doses 2C-B NEXUS BLUE BEESproduces intense visual effects. Moving objects leave “trails.” Surfaces may appear covered with geometric patterns, and may appear to be moving or “breathing.” Colors may appear from nowhere.
- Music can affect the 2C-B visual experience, causing the patterns, colors and movements to change. This blending of sight and sound is called “synesthesia.”
- The visual effects of 22C-B NEXUS BLUE BEES can be more intense than those produced by LSD or mushrooms, yet most users report a relatively clear headspace with significantly less psychological confusion.
- The effects of 2C-B last approximately four to six hours, with little to no residual effects.
- 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T7, and the other 2Cs are dosed differently than 2C-B NEXUS BLUE BEES and have different effects, including onset and duration. (See Erowid.org for detailed information on the 2Cs.)
- Because prohibition results in an unregulated market, powder or tablets sold as 2C-B may be adulterated or contain a different drug entirely. Always test your drugs before consuming them. (DanceSafe sells testing kits online and at the booth that can positively identify 2C-B.)
- 2C-B Nexus blue bees is very ‘dose sensitive.’ Just a few milligrams more can create a much more intense effect. Use a milligram scale to measure your dose, and if you are experimenting for the first time, start out small.
- In some people, 2C-B can cause nausea, trembling, chills, or nervousness.
- Although most people find 2C-B easier to handle than other hallucinogens, the potential for a difficult experience still exists, especially with higher doses.
- While there have been no reported deaths from 2C-B, there have been from some of the other 2Cs. Very few clinical studies have been undertaken in assessing their safety.
- As with all psychedelics, ‘set’ and ‘setting’ are important factors in determining whether someone has a positive or negative experience. “Set” is the mental state a person brings to the experience—their thoughts, mood and expectations. “Setting” is the physical and social environment in which the drug is consumed. Being in a good mental state with trusted friends in a supportive environment before taking 2C-B reduces the risk of having a bad trip.
- 2C-B and the rest of the 2Cs are illegal. Possession can result in long prison sentences. Supplying 2C-B to someone else (whether or not money was exchanged) can carry even longer sentences. 2C-B NEXUS BLUE BEES
- Be self-aware! If you choose to use 2C-B or any psychoactive drug, understanding your intention is the best way to maximize the benefits and reduce the risks.